Civil Tech Pty Ltd was responsible for the construction of a dual-usepedestrian/bicycle path and walkway along the northern concrete revetment for the River Torrens channel outlet and approaches to the revetment.
The works included the following:
· Implementation of appropriate measures to protect existing trees
· Path removal, and temporary fencing
· Earthworks to establish path formation
· Relocation of light pole
· Localised demolition
· Supply and installation of new precast walkway and support posts and cross-bracing
· Supply and install balustrade both sides of walkway
· Construction of concrete paths
· Supply and installation of new gabion retaining wall between existingpath and newpath
· Supply of handrail to new path.
The space designed by Civil Tech Pty Ltd works well, with great pedestrian access.